Thursday 19 May 2011

And breathe....

So, my exams finished today and the relief is palpable.... I am already dreaming of walks in the countryside, making full use of my camera, reading novels and the all the other things you can do when you are not totally absorbed in study.  I'm sure I will be desperate to start again by the time we get to August though!

Anyway, I have updated my new Natural History Diary page with some pictures of my recent assignment which saw me scribbling furiously in a notepad and dragging out all my watercolours, pastels and pencils.  Perhaps a little too much time was spent dabbling with the brush and not enough on the writing... 

In all seriousness, it was a fun (albeit immensely time-consuming) exercise which saw me learn a great deal about 30 different species and the management surrounding many of their habitats.

No comments:

Post a Comment